Style Snaps Trends: 17 shots of backpacks, rucksacks and other fashionable carryalls to keep your shoulders stylish
Dare we compare the current resurgence of backpacks to the ’90s frenzy over their miniature counterparts? Whatever the era, the convenience and casual cuteness of a backpack makes it an ideal accessory when you have to carry more than your regular purse can handle. Play it down with colourful canvas or dial it up with monogrammed leather—we spotted backpacks of all styles on the streets of Toronto, from Kensington Market to Yorkville and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection