Style Snaps Trends: 17 shots of backpacks, rucksacks and other fashionable carryalls to keep your shoulders stylish
Dare we compare the current resurgence of backpacks to the ’90s frenzy over their miniature counterparts? Whatever the era, the convenience and casual cuteness of a backpack makes it an ideal accessory when you have to carry more than your regular purse can handle. Play it down with colourful canvas or dial it up with monogrammed leather—we spotted backpacks of all styles on the streets of Toronto, from Kensington Market to Yorkville and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause