Spring has always been and will always be the season of the trench coat. What with the mid-range temps, the looming possibility of a spring shower and the slow transition to lighter colours, it isn’t a surprise that the classic double-breasted and wide-lapelled jacket has been appearing everywhere lately. Here are some of our favourite interpretations as snapped by our favourite boy wonder, Lewis Mirrett.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014