Spring has always been and will always be the season of the trench coat. What with the mid-range temps, the looming possibility of a spring shower and the slow transition to lighter colours, it isn’t a surprise that the classic double-breasted and wide-lapelled jacket has been appearing everywhere lately. Here are some of our favourite interpretations as snapped by our favourite boy wonder, Lewis Mirrett.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause