Once synonymous with ’80s leotards and cougar-wear, the leopard print has become as classic as the LBD. After all, it’s kinda like black, white and grey for that matter—it goes with everything—it’s just a tad more interesting. Given the print’s popularity, it was no surprise to see it reigning supreme on the trendy Toronto streets in every form. Take in our full gallery and feel free to meow every so often in appreciation. We might do so too.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab