Style Snaps Trend: If these 28 shots of vibrantly mixed prints don’t make you want to take a chance with your summer wardrobe, we don’t know what will
Unless you’ve been on a really (really) long vacation, you’d know that all bets are off in terms of mixing and matching prints, patterns, colours and the like. As such, the once deemed statement but now almost mainstay designs have been seen on the streets all summer long. Here are some of our favourites shot around Toronto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014