Style Snaps Trend: If these 28 shots of vibrantly mixed prints don’t make you want to take a chance with your summer wardrobe, we don’t know what will
Unless you’ve been on a really (really) long vacation, you’d know that all bets are off in terms of mixing and matching prints, patterns, colours and the like. As such, the once deemed statement but now almost mainstay designs have been seen on the streets all summer long. Here are some of our favourites shot around Toronto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine