London Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: We spy Taylor Tomasi Hill, Anna Dello Russo, Prada prints and embellished tops on the streets of London
London Fashion Week is already underway and our street style photographer Stefania Yarhi has left New York City just in time to catch up on all the Spring 2013 goings-on across the pond. Meaning: get ready for some pretty stunning street style shots from the streets of London! Right from the pages of our Fall & Winter 2012 trend guide, embellishments were everywhere—from sparkling add-ons to elaborately woven prints, you’ll see an array of colourful designs that brought life and vibrance into the bustling streets.
Speaking of vibrance, Taylor Tomasi Hill was spotted behind the camera, taking photos in a feminine floral-print dress from the Erdem Fall 2012 collection. (Our only disappointment? That she didn’t do that Erdem dress at Erdem’s Spring 2013 showing today.) Her bright red hair in a low bun provided extra class to the overall look. Also noticed on the streets of London: many a Prada print, including the Fall 2012 geometric applique design that we DIYed a few weeks back. Finally, London Fashion Week wouldn’t be the same without beautiful hats, and Anna Dello Russo delivered in a playful purple hat that complemented her royal-blue and black ensemble. We’ll keep you posted with more great looks from the streets of London throughout the week!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014