Spring 2014 fashion week is onto its last city and everyone (and we mean everyone) is flying into Paris for its final and most highly anticipated shows. Chanel, Dior, McQueen, oh my!
We’re already seeing trusty street style stars bring their very best outfits on day one of Paris Fashion Week, and photographer Guilhem Malissen is there to capture the very best. This guy’s shot A$AP Rocky, Robyn and Phoenix, so we trust he’s got the skills.
There is no question dresses and skirts were again a favourite amongst the showgoers, varying from Leandra Medine’s pretty little white dress to Giovanna Battaglia’s Alaïa leopard print sweater dress to Anna Dello Russo’s punk Anthony Vaccarello LBD which Gisele Bunchen rocked at the Met Gala earlier this year. We also spotted Yasmin Sewell looking regal in a yellow floral top and a navy blue maxi skirt. One fashion attendee epitomized Parisian style in a belted navy sweater and polka dot pleated skirt, but there was something about Christine Centenera’s sultry polka dot blouse and black pencil that screamed chic to the rooftops.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014