Angels (a.k.a. Adriana Lima, Chanel Iman and Erin Heatherton) descend to Toronto for a private Victoria’s Secret party
You know you’re at a Victoria’s Secret party when you have flower petals stuck in your teeth–pink flower petals garnishing your pink cocktail, no less. In honour of Toronto’s first Victoria’s Secret, at Yorkdale Shopping Centre, some angels flew over to help us celebrate at a private in-store event, which felt like a salute to bras, panties and the colour pink. Naturally, the few male attendees looked slightly out of place until, of course, the angels descended, at which point their eyes grew to be the size of dinner plates.
Adriana Lima, Erin Heatherton and Chanel Iman fluttered in fashionably late, barely visible through a flock of photographers running to keep up with the amazons’ long strides. Craning my neck to talk to the girls (who, even without the four-inch heels they were wearing were already about eight feet tall), I did get a chance to chat with Lima and Heatherton about the angel wings (not that heavy), Adriana’s workout regime (she brought a jump rope to Toronto) and to congratulate her on the recent birth of her daughter.
We also had the loveliest bonding sessions with MuchMusic’s Liz Trinnear, who looked a little angelic herself in a white lace ensemble, and with the Beckerman sisters (see them here dressed up as cupcakes) and their super cool, Giles Deacon-wearing mother.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine