Sick of fashion week? (Don’t you dare even say it!) Check out our picks for the top stories around our offices at St. Joseph Media (Recipes! Centrepieces!) after the jump for some other juicy stories you might want to read. (But seriously, you’re not over fashion week, right?)
Weddingbells.ca: The Hottest Wedding Centrepieces Right Now [WeddingBells]
Canadianfamily.ca: 10 Tasty Recipes to Try in September [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: Exodus to the burbs: why diehard downtowners are giving up on the city [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: Weekend Baking Adventure: 5 Incredible Cheesecakes [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Does an upsized IKEA bookshelf spell doom for print publishing? [Quill and Quire]
Where.ca: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: Windsor, Ontario [Where]
Ottawamagazine.com: POLITICS CHATTER: Of lust and espionage (Mark Bourrie’s take on the Xinhua scandal) [Ottawa Magazine]
Torontoist.com: Final Recommendations on City Service Cuts Released [Torontoist]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash