We can just imagine it now. You, a cup of delicious tea, and your laptop, curled up on the couch right now. You’ve reached your fill of Prada, and now you find yourself wanting something else to read (we’re not judging, ok maybe a little). Check out our picks for the top stories around our offices at St. Joseph Media after the jump. Recipes, political stuff, the gang’s all here!
Weddingbells.ca: 8 Ideas Every Rustic Wedding Needs [WeddingBells]
Canadianfamily.ca: Decorate Your Fridge With These DIY Glass Pebble Magnets [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: House of the Week: San Francisco meets The Beach [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: Six Apple Recipes for Fall Weather [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Hey hey, my my: Neil Young announces memoir [Quill and Quire]
Where.ca: 10 Ontario Hot Spots for Fall Colours [Where]
Ottawamagazine.com: POLITICS CHATTER: The ethical oil lobby takes on the Saudi lobby [Ottawa Magazine]
Torontoist.com: A New Look For the Blue Jays? [Torontoist]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014