Today for Fashion’ween we’re bringing you one of the most iconic fashion couples of all time: Mick and Bianca Jagger, circa their 1971 wedding in St. Tropez. (You know the one: Bianca in her famed white Yves Saint Laurent white tux. Mick in all his rockstar hotness.) Fair warning: it takes quite a bit of money to achieve this vintage look without, well, going vintage—but then again, Bianca and Mick were rock ‘n’ roll royalty so we think this costume worth going all out for.
Turn on Sticky Fingers to get in the mood, and start the slideshow to see out how you can get their look:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine