Today for Fashion’ween we’re bringing you one of the most iconic fashion couples of all time: Mick and Bianca Jagger, circa their 1971 wedding in St. Tropez. (You know the one: Bianca in her famed white Yves Saint Laurent white tux. Mick in all his rockstar hotness.) Fair warning: it takes quite a bit of money to achieve this vintage look without, well, going vintage—but then again, Bianca and Mick were rock ‘n’ roll royalty so we think this costume worth going all out for.
Turn on Sticky Fingers to get in the mood, and start the slideshow to see out how you can get their look:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe
- This summer will be all about dark, vampy lipstick: Lorde is launching a makeup collab with M.A.C Cosmetics
- Behind the scenes with Evan McKie: Prepping for National Ballet’s Swan Lake
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare