For our fourth day of Fashion’ween, we bring you the ultimate icon for show-stopping dress up: none other than Vogue Nippon editrix, Anna Dello Russo. Famed for her many fantastical getups, the key to authenticating Dello Russo’s look is easier than it looks—it’s all about the mini dress, the sparkle, the tan, and the larger-than-life hair accessory.
Before, after, or during your fashion shower, follow along as we break down her look:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine