For our fourth day of Fashion’ween, we bring you the ultimate icon for show-stopping dress up: none other than Vogue Nippon editrix, Anna Dello Russo. Famed for her many fantastical getups, the key to authenticating Dello Russo’s look is easier than it looks—it’s all about the mini dress, the sparkle, the tan, and the larger-than-life hair accessory.
Before, after, or during your fashion shower, follow along as we break down her look:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013