Now that Halloween is over we can all stop reading about costumes and candy, and focus on the future. Check out our favourite links from the first week of November, from around our offices at St. Joseph Media.
Weddingbells.ca: Be a DIY Goddess With These 12 Must-Have Wedding Ideas [WeddingBells]
Canadianfamily.ca: Mint-Chocolate Chip Cupcakes: They’re Healthier Than You Might Think! [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: A visual tour of El Bulli Imitació, Matt Kantor’s epic 22-course homage to Ferran Adrià [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: 4 Dishes to Fight Cold and Flu Season [20minutesupperclub]
Torontoist.com: The Santa Claus Parade Is Comin’ To Town [Torontoist]
Quillandquire.com: Google launches Canadian eBookstore [Quill and Quire]
Where.ca: Best Credit Cards for Travel – MoneySense Weighs In [Where]
Ottawamagazine.com: WINE AND FOOD FESTIVAL PREVIEW: Expert David Lawrason on events to attend — and some don’t-miss wines [Ottawa Magazine]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?