It’s getting cold out there! But don’t worry, you can use this reading as an excuse to stay inside all weekend, cozy, and cuddled, and warm. Here are our favourite links from around our offices at St. Joseph Media.
Weddingbells.ca: 18 Glamtastic Red Lipsticks & Nail Polishes [WeddingBells]
Torontoist.com: How to Not Look Like a Complete Jerk for the Rest of Movember [Torontoist]
Where.ca: Shopping Quebec’s Coolest Quatier: Rue Saint-Jean [Where]
Canadianfamily.ca: Dakota Fanning for Marc Jacobs: Too Sexy? [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: Gallery: Holt Renfrew unveils its much-anticipated holiday windows [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: 8 Pasta Suppers for Busy People [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Canadian Culinary Book Award winners announced [Quill and Quire]
Ottawamagazine.com: FOOD BUZZ: Meet first-time Gold Medal Plates competitor Lili Sullivan [Ottawa Magazine]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014