Inside last night’s Intermix launch party: Theophilus London hyping a fashion crowd into… What’s this? Dancing?
Despite the freezing rain, the fashion crowd headed way east for Intermix’s official launch party at Airship 37 in Toronto. The American store has been open on Bloor Street for a few months now, but last night was its official kick-off, which boasted a swagger-inducing performance by buzzworthy Brooklyn-based (say that three times fast) rapper Theophilus London and an appearance by The Coveteur girls. Ironically clothed in Versace for H&M, London hyped the crowd into actually dancing with their drinks—a sight to behold at any fashion party—while the models tried to break into the green room where a stash of gummies and chocolate was hidden.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014