It’s finally the weekend, and after seeing a few flurries this week we really felt like we needed a couple days off. Spoil yourself this weekend with articles about cupcakes, potato chips, hot chocolate, and Montreal brunches: here are our favourite links from around our offices at St. Joseph Media.
Weddingbells.ca: 24 Original Cupcake Designs Your Guests Will Love [WeddingBells]
Torontoist.com: Giving Roller Derby a Sporting Chance [Torontoist]
Where.ca: 7 Up and At ‘Em Montreal Breakfast and Brunch Spots [Where]
Canadianfamily.ca: A Cute and Simple Winter Snack: Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Mugs [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: Holiday Gift Guide 2011 [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: Cooking with Potato Chips: Yes, You Should [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Booksellers’ picks of the year: travel [Quill and Quire]
Ottawamagazine.com: SUPER SHOPPER: Ottawa Magazine food editor Shawna Wagman kick-starts your holiday shopping with her wishlist [Ottawa Magazine]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014