It’s finally the weekend, and after seeing a few flurries this week we really felt like we needed a couple days off. Spoil yourself this weekend with articles about cupcakes, potato chips, hot chocolate, and Montreal brunches: here are our favourite links from around our offices at St. Joseph Media.
Weddingbells.ca: 24 Original Cupcake Designs Your Guests Will Love [WeddingBells]
Torontoist.com: Giving Roller Derby a Sporting Chance [Torontoist]
Where.ca: 7 Up and At ‘Em Montreal Breakfast and Brunch Spots [Where]
Canadianfamily.ca: A Cute and Simple Winter Snack: Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Mugs [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: Holiday Gift Guide 2011 [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: Cooking with Potato Chips: Yes, You Should [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Booksellers’ picks of the year: travel [Quill and Quire]
Ottawamagazine.com: SUPER SHOPPER: Ottawa Magazine food editor Shawna Wagman kick-starts your holiday shopping with her wishlist [Ottawa Magazine]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!