Kate Middleton has won the title of Hat Person of the Year by the Los Angeles-based Headwear Association. Sure, the new honour may not be as revered as that of becoming a Duchess, but Kate won against some stiff competition, so that’s got to feel good, right?
Who were her rival mad hatters? Winning with 91 per cent of online fan votes, she crushed Ne-Yo, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Rachel Zoe, and… Charlie Sheen? Really? Well, maybe it was an obvious choice.
The century old Headwear Association, whose motto is to “promote hat wearing and the headwear industry throughout the world,” has previously given the head-tilting title to Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, but to us, Kate’s array of regal pieces surpass the past champs. Hats off to you Kate!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe