Project Runway All Stars recap: The designers head to Broadway, Isaac and Austin have a catwalk catfight, and Kara gets the boot
In a surprise that really wasn’t a surprise, this week’s episode of All Stars saw the gang contending with the best, most All Star-ish challenge yet. I can’t lie, this challenge got my heart a-racing and my feet a-tapping, because I, like Austin, love Broadway: the marquees, the plush seats, the promise of grins that won’t quit.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Luminous skin and Lorde-esque dark lips make for a strong beauty look at Bellavance Fall 2014
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style