In an episode more political than the United Nations…thing, the tenth week of Project Runway All Stars may go down as one of the most low-stakes-high-stakes episode in this storied series. (It probably won’t.) While on the surface it felt like any other second-last ep, it struck me like a bolt of slinky jersey that one of these guys’ dreams is about to be dashed. And that could be a scary thing to witness.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection