Apparently, we were sleeping for a few days last Toronto Fashion Week, because America’s Next Top Model came and went without us even blinking an eye! Last October, the model competition brought their contestants to the tents to strike a pose at a few of the shows, including Jay Manuel (natch), Joe Fresh, Pink Tartan and our very own Mercedes-Benz Start Up Competition. From the looks of the preview above, there’s sure to be some major dramz (dealed out by a one Miss Kimberley Newport-Mimran?), but we haven’t got much other intel than that. Well, that and they visit the CN Tower.
Tune in to CTV at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4 to see what goes down at for the models at Toronto Fashion Week.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?