Apparently, we were sleeping for a few days last Toronto Fashion Week, because America’s Next Top Model came and went without us even blinking an eye! Last October, the model competition brought their contestants to the tents to strike a pose at a few of the shows, including Jay Manuel (natch), Joe Fresh, Pink Tartan and our very own Mercedes-Benz Start Up Competition. From the looks of the preview above, there’s sure to be some major dramz (dealed out by a one Miss Kimberley Newport-Mimran?), but we haven’t got much other intel than that. Well, that and they visit the CN Tower.
Tune in to CTV at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4 to see what goes down at for the models at Toronto Fashion Week.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014