After last week’s Jon Hamm-directed episode in which we had a health scare for Betty, a close call with the Stones for Harry and Don (one guess at which of those two we think has got the moves like Jagger), and the debut of a new copy writer who we’re sure would be fun at any Passover dinner, we’re ready to dig in to what Mad Men is best at: revealing its characters’ flaws.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014