It’s Friday the 13th—a day that’s considered extremely unlucky by superstitious believers and and pop-culture enthusiasts alike. But don’t let your friggatriskaidekaphobia get the best of you, because we’ve rounded up 12 pretty ways to keep the good luck on hand, including wish-granting necklaces, cats that can cross your path, and other totems of luck.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014