Brace yourselves folks, Jean Paul Gaultier has confirmed that he will be designing a costume(s) for Madonna’s upcoming MDNA world tour.
This possibly could be the best pop artist–fashion designer collaboration we’ve seen since… well… the two worked together for her Madgesty’s Blonde Ambition tour in 1990.
We wonder if this reunion collab will pay homage to the ‘90s corset ensembles made famous by the designer (and now gracing Madonna-esque Diet Coke bottles).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller
- What to wear to the holiday party: 13 Style Panel tips for mixing up your look this season
- Beauty Fix: How to wear black lipstick, the best way to DIY an eyeshadow palette and more