Brace yourselves folks, Jean Paul Gaultier has confirmed that he will be designing a costume(s) for Madonna’s upcoming MDNA world tour.
This possibly could be the best pop artist–fashion designer collaboration we’ve seen since… well… the two worked together for her Madgesty’s Blonde Ambition tour in 1990.
We wonder if this reunion collab will pay homage to the ‘90s corset ensembles made famous by the designer (and now gracing Madonna-esque Diet Coke bottles).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014