Who says models don’t have other things on their minds? Certainly not Karlie Kloss, who told Vogue about her career path, had she not become a model:
“To be a doctor, like my father. I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering. Plus, I love kids, so ideally something in the field of pediatrics.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014