After her splashy Matthew Williamson outing at the premiere of African Cats in London yesterday, Kate has quickly returned to her blue-suit penchant today at her appearance alongside Will at the Scott-Amundsen Centenary Race to the South Pole, in support of the Royal British Legion. While we’re sure Kate won’t actually be travelling to said pole, she’s certainly channelling every bit of Chanel’s jetset-inspired all-blue Spring 2012 Couture collection. So much so, in fact, that we were surprised to find out that the metallic blue boucle suit was in fact not Chanel at all, but Rebecca Taylor. While we can’t say we’re exactly obsessed with Kate’s prim look of the day, we won’t be bored for long. Kate’s slated to appear later today at a reception at the Imperial War Museum.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!