After her splashy Matthew Williamson outing at the premiere of African Cats in London yesterday, Kate has quickly returned to her blue-suit penchant today at her appearance alongside Will at the Scott-Amundsen Centenary Race to the South Pole, in support of the Royal British Legion. While we’re sure Kate won’t actually be travelling to said pole, she’s certainly channelling every bit of Chanel’s jetset-inspired all-blue Spring 2012 Couture collection. So much so, in fact, that we were surprised to find out that the metallic blue boucle suit was in fact not Chanel at all, but Rebecca Taylor. While we can’t say we’re exactly obsessed with Kate’s prim look of the day, we won’t be bored for long. Kate’s slated to appear later today at a reception at the Imperial War Museum.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014