We’re still not used to seeing Beyoncé in flats—and apparently neither is she. The new mom discussed her recent penchant for comfortable footwear (and Jay-Z’s apparent love of it) in the new issue of People:
“I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn’t wear heels. Now that I have a child, and I walk around holding her all day, I’m buying loafers and oxfords. [Jay-Z] loves it when I wear flat shoes, which is surprising—he never saw me in flats before! He likes me more natural—just the relaxed, natural me.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?