More details on that Range Rover that Victoria Beckham helped design surfaced today in Vanity Fair’s hilarious “Stars and Cars” interview with the icon herself. Amidst the little anecdotes that she shares about the car, it’s inspiration, and the first one she ever owned, Beckham talks driving flats and whether she, indeed, does wear them at all:
“I’d have to say my favorite flat would definitely be a Lanvin flat. Or if I’m working out, it would obviously be an Adidas trainer. But I drive in heels, absolutely. I mean, safety first—I make sure they’re not silly heels. But, yeah, I’m not one of these people that has a change of shoes in the car.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014