More details on that Range Rover that Victoria Beckham helped design surfaced today in Vanity Fair’s hilarious “Stars and Cars” interview with the icon herself. Amidst the little anecdotes that she shares about the car, it’s inspiration, and the first one she ever owned, Beckham talks driving flats and whether she, indeed, does wear them at all:
“I’d have to say my favorite flat would definitely be a Lanvin flat. Or if I’m working out, it would obviously be an Adidas trainer. But I drive in heels, absolutely. I mean, safety first—I make sure they’re not silly heels. But, yeah, I’m not one of these people that has a change of shoes in the car.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more