Mad Men Recap: All about Megan’s lush francophone mother, Peggy’s half-proposal and yet more terrifying experiences for Sally!
Last week was filled with bad times for couples, from Abe’s frustrations with workaholic Peggy to Don and Megan’s Howard Johnson row to the LSD-enhanced breakup of Roger and Jane. It was not a good day for love. This week, we finally get a peek at who created Megan: dad is a Marxist scholar while mom (played by Julia Ormand) is a glamorous lush. Just the kind of characters to put the fun in dysfunction…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014