Quotable: Despite her connections to a global beauty brand, this model doesn’t like to play with makeup
Redheaded model Lily Cole’s perpetually fresh look makes one think she’d be a total beauty junkie. But apparently she isn’t much of a risk-taker when it comes to cosmetics, even despite having her own makeup collection with The Body Shop. She recently told British Glamour:
“I like products that enhance, rather than mask, your face [...] I don’t tend to experiment a lot with makeup, I just do what I do, but I like to play with different lip colours.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups