Quotable: Despite her connections to a global beauty brand, this model doesn’t like to play with makeup
Redheaded model Lily Cole’s perpetually fresh look makes one think she’d be a total beauty junkie. But apparently she isn’t much of a risk-taker when it comes to cosmetics, even despite having her own makeup collection with The Body Shop. She recently told British Glamour:
“I like products that enhance, rather than mask, your face [...] I don’t tend to experiment a lot with makeup, I just do what I do, but I like to play with different lip colours.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014