Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr has less time in her beauty schedule since having her son Flynn, so she’s gotten resourceful. The model curls her lashes by applying a coat of mascara and pinching them between her thumb and a spoon (yes, a spoon!). As for her luminous skin? Kerr told BellaSugarTV she uses a dry body brush and a touch of rosehip oil:
“Now being a mother I don’t have as much time to spend on my skin. And I like to wear rosehip oil at night. It’s full of that many antioxidants and it really works on a cellular level too to rejuvenate the skin. I put that on at night and I wake up glowing.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!