Kate Moss has admitted that even supermodels can have bad clothes days. (Is that allowed?) But not to fret, like any experienced model, Moss knows which go-to pieces work for her when encountered with a serious case of styling-block. She revealed to Cosmopolitan:
“Just like anyone else I have bad days and leave clothes strewn all over the floor. Just ask my friends […] I love the jeans, jackets and trouser suits. I think it’s a look that works well for me.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine