Next up in our weeklong tribute to stylin’ fashion industry-spawning moms, we’re going back in time with some seriously beautiful photos of a mother responsible for not one, but two of our favourite ladies: The Globe and Mail‘s Amy Verner and jewellery designer Jane Apor:
“My sister Jane Apor assembled this collage for my mother in ‘06. Each time I look at it, I see a woman whose style is less a formal expression than a natural extension of her spirit. I see someone who takes pleasure in the art of a personal statement. And I see a gal who has held firm to her love of dressing well throughout her years. But the photos only tell part of the story. They reveal her fashion but not her unconditional love. Basically, Jane and I adore her and are especially grateful for her hand-me-downs friendship.” — Amy Verner, writer
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more