The Brits may be famous for their stiff upper lips, but it seems that everyone in London this week has given it up to the Olympic spirit. As captured by photographer Luke Freeman in and around Olympic Park, patriots from the UK and beyond were hitting the town swathed in their respective countries’ flags. From star spangled tights to Team Canada’s sweaters, catch the best shows of patriotism we’ve seen through the games thusfar.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot