Inside last Thursday’s launch of Marc Jacobs’ latest fragrance in Toronto: Dot-wearing partygoers, dotted cocktails, dotted manicures and more!
If there were ever an example of dress code done well, it’d be last Thursday’s launch event for Marc Jacobs’ latest fragrance, Dot. The light and fruity fragrance came to life with its ladybug covered petal flacon inspiring a roomful of dot-wearing partygoers, dotted champagne cocktails (read: blueberries) and a dot manicure station from the team at Tips Nail Bar. With so many dotty ensembles in the mix, it was nearly impossible to pick a favourite. Nearly. In a green polka dot blouse, black polka dot shorts, and oversized bib costume necklace, Style Panel’s Danielle Roche, who sat tweeting the night away alongside her Kastor & Pollux co-conspirator Bianca Venerayan, got our vote.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014