Pippa Middleton’s party planning book cover revealed! (Plus: the types of parties we hope it contains)
Pippa Middleton may often join her sister at various royal appearances, but whereas attending the Queen’s Jubilee or Wimbledon is a typical day’s work for Kate Middleton, Pippa’s own job is a little less public. However, this doesn’t mean the younger Middleton’s work is out of the spotlight—quite the opposite, actually. For the last few years Pippa has been editing an online party planning magazine (as part of her parents’ party supply company) and working on a book about entertaining, due out next month. Based on the cover, which was released today, Celebrate will touch on a range of parties, but here are the ones we’re hoping for:
- How to throw a bachelorette for your sister who is marrying a prince
- The perfect 30th birthday party for your royal brother-in-law
- Tips for keeping your all-night Vegas rager under the radar
- What to do when planning a baby shower and the entire world is watching
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups