Kristen Stewart’s love token necklace continues to make red-carpet appearances on her Twilight media blitz, only now it seems the star has become somewhat bashful about her bejewelled PDA. The red pendant, which first popped up on Stewart last spring, is believed to be a romantic gift from her Twilight costar/real-life Romeo Robert Pattinson. It became a permanent fixture on her clavicles shortly after the surfacing of those now infamous pictures of her necking with Snow White and the Hunstman director Rupert Sanders, aka the backseat make-out heard around the world. After her heartbreaking break up with Pattinson (and the backlash that followed), Kristen Stewart’s love token necklace was seen in nearly every single picture of the actress, and we couldn’t help but assume that this was Stewart’s not-so-secret way of showing her true love the he was still her numero uno. Now that Hollywood’s favourite vampires are back together—the couple was spotted sporting matching masks and holding hands at a Halloween party—Stewart’s still wearing her love token necklace, now tucked discreetly beneath her top. You can bet if we had our very own token of affection from Robert Pattinson, we’d be wearing it everyday too.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash