Ever wondered what it would be like to run through the halls of the Louvre without the swarms of tourists? Arizona Muse knows the answer.
In the first ever TV ad for storied French luggage brand come lifestyle monolith Louis Vuitton, Arizona Muse gives her finest sultry bedroom eyes in the iconic Parisian museum and models Louis Vuitton in front of Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
The teaser trailer titled “L’Invitation du Voyage” is only 11 quick seconds but is so intriguing that we will have to tune into Homeland this Sunday to see the entirety of the ad. We consider this to be a high-fashion version of Night at the Museum.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014