It feels like forever since we last spotted Kate Middleton and Prince William out and about so we’re happy they made a comeback in style, and reused style at that. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge headed back to their alma mater (aka. where they first met!) St. Andrews in Scotland, to attend a fundraiser in honour of the university’s 600th anniversary.
In the spirit of looking back, Kate Middleton took a trip back into her closet to pull out some of her best pieces. We previously saw the Duchess of Cambridge wearing her black lace Temperley dress back in January at the War Horse premiere but for the gala, she renewed the look by adding a patriotic crimson poppy in honour of Sunday’s Remembrance Day. She also accessorized with a bright red Alexander McQueen box clutch that she carried during the Diamond Jubilee River Thames Pageant and a pair of Jimmy Choo Cosmos peeked out from under the floor length gown.
Prince William gave a speech at the event thanking the University for the friendships (and wife) that he found at Saint Andrews. So, please excuse us as our heart melts into a puddle and we anxiously wait for Kate Middleton’s next look.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection