The Weekend To-Do: We’re catching Vancouver’s Mugler exhibit, re-visiting Alice in Wonderland at the ballet, mixing and matching in Saskatoon and more!
Looking to add some pizzazz to your fin de semaine? Look no further. We’ve got sample sales and pop up shops, a mega classic-rock dance party and a fashion-themed night at the museum. In the mood for a little vertigo? Skyfall, the latest installment in the Bond franchise, opens tonight—a perfectly good occasion to bust out your Le Smoking.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more