We’ve been watching Kate Middleton’s tummy ever since she got married, and this time it seems there might be a credible rumor circulating that she is in fact pregnant.
A former roommate of Kate’s, Jessica Hay, revealed in an interview with New Idea magazine that the Royal Couple are “planning to make an announcement in December” regarding Kate’s alleged pregnancy.
And while there have been many rumours that have been dispelled in the past few months about Kate’s pregnancy, this one may be the most credible. Hay, who attended the Royal Wedding said, “William and Kate are focused on starting a family.” According to the former roommate, the couple is far along in baby plans as well. She says, “They’ll be happy with boys, or two girls, they don’t want more.”
Despite getting our hopes up many times in the past (remember when she wasn’t drinking wine in Singapore?), we can only hope this rumor is legit. We’ve waited almost two years now, so we’ll keep our ears peeled for the alleged announcement come December. What a great Christmas gift this will be!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine