Kate Middleton’s personal photography has been revealed and it’s just as we thought. She can do everything
A selection of personal photography taken by none other than the Duchess of Cambridge has been release today on dukeandduchessofcambridge.org and it proves just what we suspected: Kate Middleton can do everything. Taken while on visit to Southeast Asia with Prince William during the Jubilee Tour earlier this year, the photos showcase palatial views of Mount Kinabalu, a palm oil plantation in Malaysia and the many rainforests of Borneo. Exotic, moody and absent of people—the photos offer an exclusive view of what the Duchess sees on the other side of the often sharply focused paparazzi lens. Kate Middleton has often listed photography as her favourite hobby and she’s often spotted with a camera in hand. Given that photography itself can be the bane of a Royal existence, especially for Kate, it’s nice to see that she still enjoys snapping away. Might Royal belly photos be next?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection