The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting Worn Journal’s Black Cat Ball, Moon’s pop-up store, Edmonton’s art shmooze and more
If Black Friday deals didn’t give you your shopping fill today, never fear—this weekend marks the beginning of craft-show season across Canada, the best time to pick up unique and local gifts all in one place. We’ve also sourced the perfect romantic afternoon in Vancouver, an end-of-days party in Edmonton and a valid excuse to wear cat ears in Toronto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season