As Hollywood heads to Park City, Utah for the annual Sundance Film Festival, we’re reminiscing over our own brush with fame during the Toronto International Film Festival last September. And just as we recall with TIFF, Grey Goose Vodka usually has a cap on the hottest parties of the festival.
The brand’s Blue Door Lounge is playing host to a number of film after-parties during the festival (which runs through Wednesday), and celebrities already through that door have included Daniel Radcliffe, Nicole Kidman, Matthew McConaughey, Ellen Page, Alexander Skarsgård, Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch.
Traditional of Sundance, celebrities typically dress winter-apropos for the chilly temps and low-key vibe making it an almost 100% parka affair. We particularly love Shailene Woodley’s knee length coat with black leather accents on the sleeves and collar. Meanwhile, for un-packed celebs, we’re digging Brit Marling’s graphic black and white blouse and pant combo (especially with Skars’ hand right there…)
Montreal-based DJ A-Trak got in on the action spinning at the Breathe In party that was attended by Guy Pearce, Amy Ryan and Karina Smirnoff. Other party guests over the course of the weekend included Ed Burns, Octavia Spencer, Casey Affleck, Elisabeth Moss, Josh Hartnett, Jessica Biel, Tony Danza, Ben Foster and Keri Russell.
Wish you could get in on the action? Take a peek at the pics.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups