Calvin Klein gives us a six-pack of reasons to be excited for the Superbowl (aside from Beyoncé, that is)
In addition to Beyoncé’s highly anticipated half-time performance, Calvin Klein has given us a six-pack (and not the drinkable kind) of reasons to tune into the big game this weekend. Today the brand announced that a new Calvin Klein men’s underwear advertisement will debut during the Super Bowl, adding to the list of high-profile ads that air during the annual television broadcast. The commercial will launch Calvin Klein’s Spring 2013 advertising campaign.
This year, the campaign stars male model Matthew Terry, a recognizable face for Calvin Klein. The images were shot by renowned American photographer Steven Klein. Through the images, Terry stars as a character in a contemporary “man vs. machine” creative. The advertisements are similar to Calvin Klein’s famed underwear advertisements of the past. Powerful and masculine, it’s easy to see why the classic black and white advertisements still manage to catch everyone’s attention.
While Canadians won’t be able to watch the American Super Bowl advertisements as they air, the commercial will likely be online shortly after it’s TV debut. In anticipation for Sunday’s premiere, a short teaser video has been released as well as a few sexy images from the campaign. Products will arrive in store sometime in early February.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013