Justin Timberlake, MySpace
Justin Timberlake is not the creative director of one company, but two. The singer/actor has been attempting to bring sexy back to the golf course since 2011, when it was announced that he would become the creative director of the golf company Callaway. Timberlake played a role in the company’s marketing campaign and said he wanted to give the sport a “nice injection of kickassery,” whatever that means.
And when he’s not spending his time on the links, he’s likely wearing a suit and tie to his other job as the creative director of MySpace, where he also owns a portion of the company. Timberlake believes that the formerly popular social media platform can make a comeback; he works on developing MySpace’s creative strategy and direction. We won’t hold our breath for MySpace’s revival, but we will wait until the end of time for an *N Sync reunion.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014