With a few days to go ’til February 14, it’s time to get your Valentine’s Day plans in motion. First, let your friends, family and significant other feel the stylish love with our adorable eCard valentines, which were created in conjunction with Worn Fashion Journal. (So take a moment to send a few, we’ll wait!) Next, if there are any Valentine’s Day gifts to cross off your list, check out our complete guide to gifts for your boyfriend, girlfriend and best friend—or even yourself, if you feel so inclined! And of course, what would a guide to Valentine’s Day from FASHION be without a little style advice? Our Style Panel has 10 suggestions for what to wear on February 14, including the best ways to match all those red and pink items in your closet.
But wait! Now that you’ve sent your valentines, bought some gifts and dressed the part, what are you actually going to do for Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re spending the day with yourself, treating your best friend to a night of fun or getting romantic with a special date, we have five foolproof suggestions. Our Valentine’s Day dates include custom cocktails, twirl-worthy skating outfits and a surefire way to spend the night snuggled in the comfort of your couch. Ready to get romantic? Read on.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!