Kate Middleton wears Ralph Lauren and Zara for her first official appearance since the birth of Prince George
We may not get another glimpse of Prince George for quite some time, but Kate Middleton seems quite eager to be back in the public eye. This morning the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge made their first official royal appearance together since the birth of Prince George—who stayed at home with Grandma Middleton. The couple appeared at the Ring O’ Fire Coastal Ultra Marathon, a weekend-long race that circles the entire Isle of Anglesey and looks both super beautiful and super terrifying. Of course, we’d like to imagine that all the runners got an extra boost of adrenaline and encouragement upon seeing that Kate had come out to wish them well at the start line.
She may not have been running in the race, but Kate kept her outfit appropriately casual for the rugged outdoor setting. She had on the same skinny black Paige Denim jeans from Monday’s grocery store outing and a printed cotton Zara blouse, but really pulling her “going out for a hack” look together was a hunter-green jacket by Ralph Lauren. Kate also had on her favourite trusty black Pied A Terre wedge shoes. And we can’t talk about Kate’s style without mentioning her hair: her typical loose curls were looking especially ringlet-y this morning, a gorgeous look we’ll credit entirely to the sea salt-infused air around the coastline.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection