Kim Kardashian must think it serendipitous that the oversized outerwear trend hit just after she’d given birth to her daughter North West. Like the high fashion version of chopping your hair into a mommy bob, big ole coats are like the ultimate “getting back into the groove” essential. Coincidentally, they’re also pretty chic right now. Kardashian wore the same Max Mara camel coat 3 times over the past couple of days as she hit Paris Fashion Week with Kanye West (he wasn’t wearing leather jogging pants, but hey, this is France). Kardashian styled the coat over leggings while shopping on Avenue Montaigne, then again over a simple beige minidress, then earlier today as she returned back home to Los Angeles overtop jeans and moccasins. Versatility comes first, even if you’re a Kardashian?
But before we get overcome with all that “she’s just like us” realness, let us draw your attention to the cleavage baring dress she wore on Tuesday to the screening of Mademoiselle C. Designed by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci who also accompanied Kardashian to the event, the dress left little to the imagination and lots to the wolf whistle within all of us. “If you’ve got ‘em flaunt ‘em” has always been Kardashian’s raison d’être, and well, she’s definitely got ‘em. Coupled with a dark lip, new blonde hair and a designer date, the overall look was trendy bodycon at it’s scandalous best.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups