Let the fringe-fest begin! This weekend, the stylish (and the not so stylish) flocked to Indio, California for the first in a two-week installment of Coachella 2012. With the likes of Radiohead, Pulp, Azealia Banks and Feist rocking the stage, and celebs like Katy Perry, Rihanna, Kate Bosworth and Diane Kruger boozing on the sidelines, style spotting amidst the madness was on the agenda for Toronto-based Amy Wood who snapped some of the fest’s best dressed for us. Stay tuned for a new installment next week from the second weekend of festivities!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- This summer will be all about dark, vampy lipstick: Lorde is launching a makeup collab with M.A.C Cosmetics
- Behind the scenes with Evan McKie: Prepping for National Ballet’s Swan Lake
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)