While music lovers in Toronto were enjoying their sounds in breezy, comfortable settings, their southern counterparts were sweating it out at Bonnaroo, the 3-day music festival held just outside Nashville, Tennessee. As performers including Paul McCartney (Paul McCartney!), Wilco, Björk and R Kelly hit the various stages, so did their legions of hippie’d out fans. Bonnaroo attendees often take aesthetic inspiration from their country surroundings, with flower child meets cowboy style running rampant throughout the weekend. Bonnaroo 2013 was no different, with that carefree fashion extending to their attitudes as well. Need proof? Just peep the chick mid hula hoop dance! Good ole’ Bonnaroo.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton